Wasn't Suppose To Love Her by Tina Martin

There are tough issues in this e book. I won't name each one. However, I focused on the character, Gertrude. She's an older woman. She would describe herself as kind. However, Royce and Makeena know she isn't that way. She's a complicated woman.

"Wasn't Supposed To Love Her" is thought provoking. There aren't necessarily new truths to ponder. For example, here is a thought written by Tina Martin. "It's the people who are supposed to love you who hurt you the most." I've heard that one all of my life. Is it true? Don't know. I'd rather act as an optimist, but the pessimistic side of me shows up. One thing I do know is selling children, teens, whomever for profit isn't right. It's wrong. It's no understanding of it. I am grateful to authors like Tina Martin who share the hard parts of life. Life really isn't a fairy tale. tinamartin.net/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?