The Real God by Chip Ingram

As I think of the attributes of God, in my mind there is an equation drawn. The closer I come to loving God and praising Him for His holiness, I will love myself and other people more each day. God is so big how is it possible to ever understand Him totally? Chip Ingram gives many scriptures to help us see God better and better each day. The book is easy to read. It's friendly. Sometimes the author shares stories from His personal experience and stories from the Bible. I especially liked reading about God's sovereignity. It is impossible to gulp the "The Real God" by Chip Ingram. It left me wanting to take time slowly remembering God's goodness and His justice.  bakerpublishinggroup.com/books/the-real-god

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?