The Dare And The Doctor by Kate Noble

  
I love Historical Romance along with other genres. "The Dare And The Doctor" by Kate Noble is wonderful. It came in my mailbox at the perfect time. Autumn mornings have a crispy chill here in my "neck of the woods." In the book, it's spring, at least for now. It's delicious reading about forced bulbs, jasmine vines and rose shrubberies. For the first time, I'm allowing myself to drop out of the present season and in to a season that is months away. So this morning I'm smelling roses and thinking of colors like light lime, sky blue and lilac and walking through a park with a gentleman.

Of course, I'm already in love with Rhys. I especially like the spelling of his name. He seems as gentle as spring. Well, I'm enchanted.

Vauxhall Gardens (pinterest.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph