It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I finished When Camels Fly by NLB Horton. Also finished The Ocean At The End of The Lane by Neil Gaiman. I'm anxious to read more of his books.

Now I'm reading The Trail by Ed Underwood. It's a courtesy book for review by Tyndale. I am also reading the book everybody has read, "Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. He has a new book out. I haven't read this one yet. When I started it, I liked it immediately. I already feel close to the father and son, Henry and Marty.

Comments

Kathy Martin said…
Interesting assortment of books. All of them are new to me. I hope you are enjoying them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I loved Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. I'm reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, so I can recommend that for curious and creepy creatures under London.
Kathryn T said…
I haven't read the Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet but it does sound really promising. Enjoy your reading week.
Nise' said…
I love everything Neil Gaiman! Hotel on Corner of Bitter and Sweet was a good read. Have a great week.
Tea said…
Thanks for stopping by.
Maree said…
I love Neil Gaiman, and The Ocean at the End of the Lane is hands down one of my favourite books. Happy reading! :-)
Beautiful Day said…
Haven't read these authors, but your comments make me want to give them a go!

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?

The Sand Dollar: A STORY OF UNDYING LOVE by Sebastian Cole