Book Beginnings

Book Beginningshttp://rosecityreader.blogspot.com

 A Cat On A Beach Blanket by Lydia Adamson

Well, I made it through all the holidays. Just barely. What I felt like doing on Thanksgiving Day was to join my old neighbor Mrs. Oshrin down at the community soup kitchen, where she volunteers her time. But I ended up at a big bash at my friend Nora's bistro near the theater district. Nora said it would be an unforgivable insult to her if I didn't show up. So I went and ate the lousy turkey.

Comments

This sounds like a cute story. I like the cover too!
Here's the link to my Friday post: A COLLIE RESCUE.
Michelle said…
Sounds like a sweet read! I love a good mystery. Happy Reading!
Anonymous said…
Love the cat on the cover, thanks for sharing with us :D
My BB & 56
Katherine P said…
I like the beginning! Sounds like it could be a pretty fun read!
Elizabeth said…
Sounds cute.

I hope you are enjoying the book.

THANKS for sharing.

Happy Weekend.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?

The Sand Dollar: A STORY OF UNDYING LOVE by Sebastian Cole