W...W...W...

W....W....W....http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com

I am currently reading Adultery by Paulo Coelho. The story sucked me in immediately. It's written very honestly. It seems from a woman's standpoint. I can't believe or I should believe he really understands the heart of women. I am also reading Making sense Of The Bible by David Whitehead. It's written very simply which means I can understand it. It's not hard and heavy.This weekend I want to spend time reading a cozy for the mystery challenge and a Donna Leon mystery. I definitely won't get to all of these books. Next, I need to start 'Til the Well Runs Dry by Frances Sharma. The Literary People of Color club on Goodreads is starting this one on September 1st.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?

The Sand Dollar: A STORY OF UNDYING LOVE by Sebastian Cole