Day 2 Finding Happiness Chopra and Oprah

Day 2

Today I learned happiness is within me. Happiness comes from nothing external or around me because all that is outside me is fragile and can or will disappear or go away. If I find or depend on inner happiness, that can not be taken from me. It is always mine.So I am the source of unlimited happiness.


It is easier for me to understand day 2 than day 1. I might have to go over the safety and security step again. I am happy to have the chance to take this meditation series for 21 days. Can't believe it's free to all who would like to join.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?