The Book of John

operationreadbibleread-with-me-john-week

This is a Bible Challenge to read The Book of John and finish in time for Easter. I've never done a Bible challenge. I have finished the first chapter of John. 

John 1:35  Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, "Behold the lamb of God!"

I like knowing that one of the names of God is "The Lamb of God." I guess this is because sheep are one of my favorite animals. I would like to become like a lamb. Instead, I'm the opposite. I can be disobedient and all the other negative traits of being human. A lamb seems so gentle and obedient and meek. When I think of Jesus like a lamb, I become less afraid of Him. I know He won't hurt me. He is full of loving kindness. 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?