It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

What I Read Last Week

I finished "One Book In The Grave" by Kate Gillespie. It's a cozy. I really liked it especially because one man chose a unique way to lead a new life in society. Then, there is a woman delivered in a box. Dead or alive? I'm not telling. 

What I Am Reading Now

Now, I am reading "Mademoiselle Chanel by C.W. Gortner. It's like a rag to riches biography. CoCo Chanel is first an orphan. Then, she rises and becomes a business woman. Sixty and more people become her employees in designing hats, evening wear. Now, she is involved in the world of perfume.



What I Will Read Next?

I want to read "Glory Over Everything" by Kathleen Grissom. It's a library book. I loved this author's first book "The Kitchen House." I also just received a copy of Milk! A 10,000-Year Food Fracas by Mark Kurlansky.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph