A Fatal Push



  
This is a relaxing cozy to read. Although the title is "Murdered by Wine," a person does not need to drink a glass of wine while reading it. As a matter of fact, Kelly does not like wine tasting. What really quenches her thirst is solving the murder of the lady tour guide. The best fun is getting to spend time with her son - in - law, Brad, and their daughter. When the ghastly incident happens, Kelly's husband, Mike, is ready to help the officers there in California.

I really liked this cozy written by Dianne Harman because the murder is easy to solve. Plus, I liked learning about the wine making process. When I think of wine making, I see Lucy and Ethel on "I Love Lucy" stamping around in a vat of grapes. Now I know there is a new way to mash grapes. Machinery is used to deseed, etc.

I also loved reading about the calls back and forth to the families in Italy. I would love to know the prices of a meal and wine at The Pastel Rose where Kelly and Mike visited. That information might knock me dead since I'm only use to the Olive Garden luncheons. Hearing the couple talk over the cost of the meal made them seem like ordinary couple counting their pennies while on a trip. dianneharman.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?