He Is Merciful

I am thinking of this mercy story. It's found in "The Prayer God Loves To Answer." Pastor Henderson gives a very personal mercy story. Although it's a military family, there is much of his story that reminds me of my "mercy story." I wasn't married yet. I didn't have children yet. My mercy story happened at the home place. I am wondering if there is a mercy granted each day. I shouldn't have to travel back a hundred years to find one. Is there a scripture written about new mercies coming into my life every day?

"I was truly "mercied" by the cross...I can never forget the mercy of Christ to my family and, accordingly, to my life."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?