Give A Little Love by Rhonda McKnight

Not surprisingly, I am really liking the romance and History in  Rhonda McKnight's novella, "Give A Little Love." The hero or main character is named after Marcus Garvey. I've always heard of Marcus Garvey's Back to Africa movement. Just from a few sentences I've learned more about this famous man, Marcus Garvey.


"I was named after (Marcus Garvey) him. This book was published in 1923 when he was in prison in Atlanta. It's one of many pieces I've collected over the years...I like being named after such a powerful man. I try to live up to my name every day."nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/twenty/tkeyinfo/garvey







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?