Mystery In Ghana, Africa


Thought about little Hosiah in Murder At Cape Three Points by Kwei Quartey. I met him in another novel written by the same author. He has a heart condition. My feelings for Hosiah were already deepened because of  Death At The Voyager Hotel. However, this morning my feelings caught up with me again after reading that Children's Hospital In Philadelphia is thought of as one of the finest facilities for children. The article is in the US World Report for 2016. chop.edu/about-us/us-news-world-report#.V77PY62pnEg

It's still difficult to think about children struggling with an illness or illnesses. Thank goodness for authors like Kwei Quartey who are not afraid to write about these issues in their books. For personal reasons CHOP is one among a few hospitals which are special to me because of their care for mothers and children. I must think of two hospitals where my children were born or nursed for emergencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph