Your People Shall Be My People by Don Finto


While reading "Your People Shall Be My People by Don Finto, I think of unity between people more than disunity. Peace will overtake the world. Israel will become one with Jesus, as the Jewish King coming down through the line of David. This nonfiction book emcompasses more than my individual salvation. It involves nations. It's evangelism on steroids, if I may use that term. Don Finto realizes the importance of amity between people who are truly related to one another in one way or another way. The book is about the beauty of love, for example, shared between a Palestinian and a Jewish man or woman and their children.

Until that complete coming together and an arrival of the King of Kings it is necessary to see and feel the tremors of  a world without peace. For example, long ago there was the hatred of the Jewish people during the reign of Ferdinand and Isabella. The ugly Inquisition which all of us would like to leave forgotten. Of course, there is the Holocaust. Just reading again about the murder of one rabbi's family is sickening. Six million Jewish people died agonizing deaths. Surely, these grim statistics and more to come will lead to a greater appreciation of God's  Kingdom when it is set up.

Until that time there is a need to remember the people like Corrie Ten Boom and her sister who chose to sacrifice their lives in order to save their kind neighbors. Although familiar with "The Hiding Place" and other true stories about Gentiles saving their Jewish neighbors, I had not heard of the Christian conversion of a Jewish person to The love of Christ except for the Ten Booms. That is not until the author shares his experience.

"While in my mid-twenties, I came to believe that Yeshua (Jesus) was/is the true Messiah of Israel. Yeshua changed me forever, filling my heart with His peace."

This book, "Your People Shall Be My People" is fascinating. It is filled with hope, joy and love. It is wondrous. It is a vision of great reward.bakerpublishinggroup.com/authors/don-fintobakerpublishinggroup.com/books/your-people-shall-be-my-people-updated-and-expanded-edition/363702

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?