The Memory of Meringue by Judith Fertig


Judith Fertig in "The Memory Of Meringue" writes so much about the flavor of lime, I'm now craving lime. I've never yearned for lime. My favorite flavor is lemon. Let's see in this one paragraph she writes about "April's lime and coconut theme...lime buttercream filling...lime cookie straw...lime bars...lime curd..."

I've liked lime Kool-Aid which I haven't drank in years. I've liked lime punch. I've never tasted the age old Key Lime pie. I can't remember the last time that the taste desire  has been so strong within me.  Should I try to bake a Key Lime pie? No, I'll start small. I'll have a cold lime drink today.

In my mind,  I can see limes lying in a case in the Produce section of the market. They are a pretty green. Still, they are not as pretty as yellow lemons.judithfertig.com,
what'sthediff.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?