Feeling The Weight Of Lightness

"It is impossible to inhale new air until you exhale the old."  Oh my, this is difficult for me. The past gets up with me every morning and stays with me throughout the day. There are days when I find myself holding my cat like a baby. I rock her back and forth. I pretend she is one of my children or grandchildren who have become reborn. Then, I shake myself. No matter how beautiful the experience it is impossible to bring back what has gone. I become humbled like a slave before his master or like a Feudal slave before a king.

I must give Time  to God. I must bring this part of my pain before His throne and leave it there. His way is so simple and filled with infinite stars of love. He will enable me to pick up today and my tomorrows and allow me to start all over again. I am like the sea. I am free. I roll back and forth like a sea wave knowing my burden has been lightened by one who will love me eternally.tdjakes.org
Matthew 11:30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?