The End of Law by Therese Down A novel of Hitler's Germany

At this moment, I have so many good books to read. So, I had to settle my mind and focus on reading one.Because of a blog date I have chosen to read The End of Law by Therese Down. Thankfully, I had already started it. So, I just picked it up and began reading again. No matter how much I read or hear or see about Hitler's Germany, WWII I am still stunned by the horrors that took place during that time. I am also grateful that this novel is written by Therese Down. She really knows how to write  Historical Fiction. If it seems like I am going all over the map to make one small point, it's because this isn't a review. It's a comment about what I'm thinking about while reading the book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?