Easter, He has risen.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


Lost hope, how often? More than three hundred sixty-five times and more. Wanting to believe that no bridge in life would ever break due to high, stormy winds. Then, regaining my equilibrium somewhere and remembering that God will never leave me. On hopeless days, He draws closer than ever. Again, this reminds me of the familiar Footsteps in the Sand. There are so many renditions. These thoughts leave me more than thankful for Easter Sunday this year. I am thankful God rise again to walk with me through sufferings present, past and future. He knows my days. He does not grow tired or weak, and His ear is open to every cry I make. Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-53-5/ DIV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?