Now I Appreciate Waterfalls!

I am the type of person who isn't blown away by waterfalls. Unless I am standing in front of one. This changed while visiting Ruby Falls in Tennessee. Seeing that waterfall inside a cave changed my life almost more than my new marriage. It's just beautiful. The lights were put out.  Then, you hear this strong rush of water. Weirdly, where the water flows from is a mystery. worldreviewer.com

This time I just read about a waterfalls and became excited. I could feel the water spraying over my body. The cozy is named The Puffin Of Death by Betty Webb. She writes about Gulfoss Waterfalls in Iceland.
 
Her description made me feel as though I were standing there. "The falls were magnificent, but at the same time, terrifying...Their almost unearthly beauty was even more enhanced by a double rainbow arching over them." Not only has the author made me want to see more waterfalls I have a greater admiration for Iceland. I've always thought of Iceland as cold and empty. Now I know there is a unique beauty there.This Advent season in 2015 there is a feeling to learn more about Iceland and its beauty especially Gulfoss waterfalls.gullfoss.is





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?