It May Look Easy, But....




I am trying to write an autumn Haiku. Although the Haiku is tiny, it's not easy to write. When I first learned the syllable count, I didn't think it was that hard. I have learned to try and never make rash decisions. It may look easy, but it's hard. I wonder if anything comes easy. For me, there is always a learning curve. So, I'm going to continue thinking about this 5-7-5 counted Haiku. It might still come out wrong. At least, I will feel proud of my effort. Also,  I will definitely look at Haiku authors with a deepening respect.

Since I like seasons and this is fall, I might try to draw a leaf. Maybe two leaves with a pumpkin nearby. Should I use watercolors or colored pencils or just plain crayon? Let me see. :)

 A is for autumn time.
Apples, pumpkins,
cider, tangerines, mums.
All are worth a rhyme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?