Lady Be Good by Meredith Duran



Usually, I love Historical fiction. So I looked forward to this one especially since it takes place in London. Weirdly enough I also like pickpockets. That's why I liked Lilah. It didn't matter that her sister, Fiona, died. I didn't think Fee and secretary school was a fit for the time and place.

I liked Viscount Palmer. I enjoyed his love moves on Lilah. Still, the bantering dialogue didn't seem smooth to me. I especially liked reading about the beautiful items in the auction house and in Buckley Hall. I liked Cathy Everleigh as well. The stolen love letters and Lilah trying to match Palmer with Cathy Everleigh just fell apart for me. And again the dialogue just seemed jerky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?