Armchair Travel



I've missed experiencing many days of travel by way of train, bus, airplane and boat. Most of my travel has taken place through the pages of books and magazines. In the United States, I've only traveled up and down the East coast: Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina,Mississippi, Maryland, Washington. I've lived in Pennsylvania. I now live in Tennessee.

I vaguely remember the first time I heard the words Armchair Traveler. I loved those words. Possibly, I could travel this way. I wouldn't need money. When I look at photographs in a book or read pages of a book, it's as if I've gone to the location whether foreign or American. I haven't traveled to every state in the United States either. However, for every lemon there is lemonade. Hence, there is travel, Armchair travel, without ever leaving home. This is a blessing. I have eyes to see. I have all my senses. There are so many authors willing to use their authentic voice to help me see Mount Everest, see the Grand Canyon and to taste the waters of Niagara Falls. I'm ready. Are you?  Let's travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?