Easter is Coming~




When I awoke this morning, I had a thought. It was about Easter. I suppose the thought came to me because of all the Easter decorations already up in a craft store. My thought was about the stone rolled away from Jesus'  grave. For a few moments, I meditated on the wonder of Jesus' resurrection. I thought of the Angels removing the stone. I thought of Christ rising from his temporary resting place. I imagined Him folding the napkin and lying it neatly down. Then, walking from the tomb. Each footstep He took must have been a Praise step. Thanks to His Father that He was the Firstborn of many Born Again Christians who would experience  the forgiveness of sin and a resurrection too.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?