Teaser Tuesday

"When he had told her every tale of battle he held inside him, the soldier gave Sophie stories of home, of the quiet moments he treasured in between the fight. He told her about his daughter. She had died recently, and when Sophie heard this, she felt grateful, more grateful than she ever had for anything in her life, that she could find the strength to take his hand and lay her head on the shoulder of this unbreakable man the world had shattered long ago."http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com

Comments

Beth F said…
Sounds very powerful!
Maya Love said…
I hope you're enjoying the book. Nice teaser.
Here's My Teaser
this is really an interesting book. Thanks for sharing! ;)
Unknown said…
That's a very strong teaser. I think this book is much deeper than the cover implies. I've been curious since it started showing up on other blogs.
Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/07/teaser-tuesdays-84-the-death-of-death/
Unknown said…
Awww, that's a sad but lovely teaser :) Hope you love the rest of the book!

My TT
Lisa Mandina said…
Sounds like a deep story. Great choice.
Check out my Teaser
I'm definitely curious about this story. Is Sophie a nurse? When and where does the story take place? I'm intrigued!
My Tuesday post features SAVING SHELBY SUMMERS.
Anonymous said…
Your teaser caught my interest.
Unknown said…
Wow, what a beautiful and poignant moment for a teaser. Lovely!

Here's My Teaser!
Unknown said…
What an enticing teaser! The book title grabs my attention though; I'm looking into this one! Thanks for sharing :)

Here's mine:
The Equalizer | Michael Sloan

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?