Renewing Your Mind by Neil T. Anderson

"Becoming a Christian takes a person or persons down a new and different road. Neil T. Anderson explores how we become new creatures in Christ in the book Renewing Your Mind. I mostly felt blessed by the chapters about depression and hopelessness. I felt very moved to read a long paragraph about Leo Tolstoy's battle with depression and his suicidal thoughts. As Neil T. Anderson writes about the names of our battles he gives written journal entry questions at the end of each chapter. The book is user friendly.

Perhaps, I'm suppose to find something wrong with this book to prove my critical thinking cap is on my head. I can not find any complaint with the book. There are chapters about anger, self worth and anxiety. There is a Bell Curve that shows our state of being from the moment we hear about a crisis until we work our way out of the given trauma. I am grateful to have been given this courtesy copy by Bethany House.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/24581.Neil_T_Anderson/blog 

Comments

Unknown said…
This sounds like a very good and supportive book. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it.
Unknown said…
By the way, I like your Fall header image!
Amanda Trought said…
I have read a couple of Neil T Andersons work and I think he is great. I really enjoy his style of writing and he not only very expressive but encouraging as well. I find that his books are the type that you want to read more than once!

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?