Book Beginnings

"When you die, your spirit wakes in the frozen north, in the City of the Dead, and waits there until someone comes along to Send you to the next world by telling you a simple and heartfelt "goodbye." This single word, spoken by someone who loves you, releases your soul from this world and lets you finish your journey to the next life. The city of the Dead is difficult, dangerous, and expensive to reach. You must join the steady stream of mourners who pour north at all times to Send their loved ones, unwilling to let their dead wander forever through the cold."

Comments

How lovely! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.
Katherine P said…
This sounds like an unusual read. This isn't a book I've come across before but I'll have to go find out more about it. Thanks for sharing!
Interesting opening. I'm curious about the City of the Dead!
Here's the link to my Friday post: House Rules.
Elizabeth said…
Sounds quite interesting and unusual.

I like the premise of what happens when you die.

THANKS for sharing.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings
The opening has me curious to find out more. Hope you enjoy it . . . thanks for visiting my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?