Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie



Americanah is a big saga of some sort. Does Americanah end for me? No. One more word or two or three. I have to mention Aunty and Dike. This is America from a very young boy's place in life. It shocked me. It hurt me. It tore Ifemelu apart. She will fly him over to Nigeria. His coming home to Africa, his roots, brings me to think that Ms. Adichie is saying you can go home again, but take or bring some over to visit from he states. Let them experience the joyful roller coaster ride of experiencing two very different homelands in one lifetime like Ifemelu experienced it. wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?