First Chapter First Paragraph

"You risk everything by killing her." The Israeli voice outside Maggie's rent rattled with age. 
"How much do you thin she knows?" The second speaker sounded young, his diction precisely well educated. Based on her work in the region, she thought his accent was Lebanese or Jordanian. He was not the same caste as the Bedouin guard who communicated with a grunt, and leared and cleaned his pistol across from her now." Arabian Desert, western Jordanhttp://bibliophilebythe sea.blogspot.com

Comments

I am now very curious about this one...thanks for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog.
Literary Feline said…
This sounds like it will be really good! I would keep reading. I want to know more.
Anonymous said…
You piqued my interest to read a bit further and decide. Have fun reading it!
Sounds like an interesting setting. I'm definitely curious about this book.
Nise' said…
Intriguing opening, I would have to read a bit more to decide.
Well that is a very good opening, I'm curious about this one.

http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com
I think I'd need more info about the overall premise of the book...
I think I'd need more info about the overall premise of the book...
kayerj said…
I think I'd like to read a bit more before deciding. Enjoy your book. Kelley at the road goes ever ever on
Yvonne said…
This one sounds really good.
Hmmm, not sure but it sounds like it has potential.
Tea said…
That's what I'm enjoying the most, the setting. Thanks all for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph