Sadness

When I am sad, I feel so alone. It's like the whole world has gone to visit Antartica. I am left behind. Although they would have taken me with them, my sadness hid me from their eyes. My faults made me a black shadow. So I misinterpreted God's way of thought. I thought He was too high for me to even contemplate. Forgetting all about David who learned to think about God all day and all night long. David is a good role model. 

When I throw away my mask and pull myself out of the closet I learn He never left me. He was beside me all the time. This reminds me of a well known poem, Footprints in the Sand. The words are something like 'when you thought I had left you, I was carrying you. This is why there were only one pair of footprints in the sand.' 

I've learned no sadness is too difficult for God to handle. He is comfortable sitting beside me in any situation I find myself. Because at one time  He cried tears of blood. I would like to say, "thank you, God. Thank you for staying with me through the crying times. Through the times when I feel the whole world has left me behind. Thank you for times I become blind to all Your visible and invisible blessings. Thank you for holding my hand in the dark, the days when I am five years old all over again.  Thank you.

 http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x83/johnchapter1/footprints.jpgfootprints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph