It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

I finished one or two books this week, not sure. I definitely finished Rest in Pizza by Chris Cavender. It's a fun cozy. You can smell the pizza. Also finished Burned Out by Teresa Trent.  I'm reading another cozy for Socrates Cruisin' Through The Cozies. I signed up to read six. This one is English Tea Murder by Leslie Meiers. I haven't finished The Prodigal by Derek Walcott. Oh, I'm starting Heart of Gold by Beverly Jenkins this evening. Can't wait. Ms. Jenkins books are always great Historical romances. Want to get back to Veronika Decides To Die by Paulo Coehlo. I have read The Prodigal by Walcott very slowly simply because it's such a beautiful poem. I don't know how he wrote such a tantalizingly descriptive poem. I can see the places. I might can't pronounce the names of the location, but I can see the places with my mind's eye. I borrowed this one from the library. I have to renew it again and again. One day I hope to have a personal copy. I am well into Love Letters from the Edge by SHELLY BEACH and WANDA SANCHEZ.  This is a book of personal stories about people who have lived through  horrible experiences. These horrible experiences have left them suffering with PTSD. It's a Christian Non-Fiction book. It's a courtesy copy given to me by KREGEl for a review.










Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy Martin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendi Lee said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?