HOME AGAIN by Wanda B. Campbell & Friends


HOME AGAIN Stories of Restored Relationships by Wanda B. Campbell & Friends is filled with stories about damaged relationships. Throughout the stories there is God's Almighty Hand molding the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and friends in to His beautiful workmanship. If you are in a place where your relationship seems like no other on God's green earth because of the strain and rocky terrain, meet the people written about by Wanda Campbell, Tyora M. Moody, Bernard Boulton, Dijorn Moss, Trinea Moss, Maurice M. Gay, Jr. Shenette Jones, Tavares S. Carney and Linda F. Breed. These authors put their whole hearts on the tips of their pens and wrote about Everlasting Love. His ability to part the seas and make the waters calm is a promise seen in different ways in each story.

In my future storms I will remember the marriage that didn't work, the twin brothers who were far from identical in their thinking and the parents with a daughter who had strayed. It's impossible to read any one of these stories without crying, without praying softly and without thanking the LORD for never giving up on us no matter how muddy our road.

It is always necessary for me to think again about faith, rebuild it or add two more bricks here and there and a brush of paint with the help of the LORD. HOME AGAIN by WANDA B. CAMPBELL & Friends made me hum old hymns: What A Friend We Have in Jesus, Crown Him With Many Crowns and Sweet Hour of Prayer and last but not least, Somebody Bigger Than You And I. I am so glad to have begun this book at the beginning of the year and not the end of it. I will remember the characters throughout the year and years to come. Then, I will pick myself up and start all over again because God never leaves me.

By the way I certainly enjoyed turning back and forth to read the brief biographies of each author. Truly, the book is put together with love.W.B. Campbell Publications

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?