The Bishop's Daughter by TIFFANY L. WARREN A NOVEL

tiffanylwarren Traveling from Cleveland, Ohio to Atlanta, Georgia has been so much fun. I liked all of the characters. The ones I did not like are not worth mentioning. However, I will mention Oscar. He wants to marry Emoni, the bishop's daughter. Emoni does not return his feelings. I don't blame her. Oscar turned me off from the very beginning. He proves that being too good gives the impression of being no good.

The Bishop's Daughter by Tiffany L. Warren is the type of Christian fiction I want to read all the time. It's "real." The dialogue, the characters, the circumstances in the book are like people I have known or do know at the present time. The author made me realize the importance of blogs in the world today. Darrin throughout the novel keeps a blog telling his friends what is going on in his life. These breathing spots in the novel gave me time to laugh and release the steam building up due to what was happening in the pastor's life, in Sascha's life and in Darrin and Emoni's life. Sascha is Emoni's sister. She is going through her larger than life drama. Tyler, Emoni's brother, is going through dramatic experiences too. Not to mention how Kumal and his mother's life change.

With all that is going on in the novel I was able to focus in on a few facts. One, real love does not have to be blood proven. Secondly, what motivates us can change from bad to good. Therefore, the lesson is well worth a repeat. Love is never stagnant because our minds are always grappling with ways to blend our lives with other people in our part of the world. I am led to think God's Love is like pure spring water. Our love is rippling and splashing forward to become like GOD'S LOVE. Darrin's life meaning is a testimony that love can change its route no matter how many rocks or twigs are in the way.  Where love is concerned there is no obstacle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?