Jesus Lives by Sarah Young



Sarah Young has written another inspiring and special devotional book. "Jesus Lives" has given my devotions purpose and improved sour moods. While reading a devotion like "Heaven" or "Resting in Him," I think of Sarah Young's bout with illness. What a strong, mighty warrior she is to write and continue to glorify God while going through the worst of times. I do hope and pray her health will improve because her life means so much to so many other believers.

While reading a devotional, I am continually drawn to the front of the book or the photo on the particular page I'm reading. The picture of that cross reminds me Jesus is alive and the same today and everyday. He never changes remaining faithful sufficient for all of our needs at all times. Perhaps, it is my imagination. When I look at the cross, I also see an anchor. This valuable book, "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young proves beyond doubt that Jesus lives and each day he is our anchor holding us steady as the winds and stormy waves try to draw us away from Him who is our Everlasting Father. I am honored to own this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?