Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World by Dr. David Jeremiah





Living with Confidence In A Chaotic World by Dr. David Jeremiah is a practical book. It's inspiring because it leads us to think everyday about what God would want us to do during these last days before his Second Return to glorify us.  After reading this book, it's impossible for me to say I don't know what the Lord expects of me during these last days.

Dr. Jeremiah discusses the need for compassion toward one another as we move through a rush, rush world. world. One scripture in the book is how can we love God, if we don't love our brother. All of the scriptures are specific to the point Dr. Jeremiah is making in his book. I wanted to put my memory to work by memorizing some of the scriptures given in "Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World." Reading the Bible along with gathering with one another in church will make us able to wait for Christ's return with Peace in our hearts.

I have named only a few of the action points in "Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World." There are more points. My eyes beamed in on compassion, the importance of fellowship at a church home, etc. Others will mainly focus on some other confidant building words by Dr. David Jeremiah. Whatever way we choose to read the book the end product is a spirit of Godly Confidence.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,

Thank you for your review of Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World! I work with Thomas Nelson, and I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Dr. Jeremiah’s book. Since you enjoyed Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World, I wanted to see if you would be interested in reviewing a completely revised and updated version of a Billy Graham prophecy classic – Storm Warning. Thomas Nelson just rereleased this book, and it has already hit the New York Times best-seller list.

If you are interested, please contact me with your mailing address, and I will get the book out to you!

Thanks!

Jodi Hughes
JHughes@thomasnelson.com

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?