One Book In The Grave by Kate Carlisle

"Hello. My name is Brooklyn Wainwright and I am a book addict. It was Friday morning and I was on my way to the Covington Library to sniff out my personal version of crack cocaine: books. Old, rare, and beautiful."

Kate Carlisle doesn't wait to feed the reader's addiction. Immediately, there is interesting trivia about books. The cozy is just as friendly as the beginning sentence where Brooklyn gives her name. The cozy is also very serious in tone. When a person is harrassed, he might do anything. The mind becomes very creative and imaginative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?