Leptodermist And Taxidermy



Although very sorry about the murder of the Pacific Northwest Artist, I still laughed a plenty while reading the lines Stoker Templeton-Vane and Veronica Speedwell threw at one another. The fact that Veronica is a butterfly netter makes for exciting reading too. I wanted to look up each butterfly named. I didn't have time. I wished for more detailed descriptions of the butterflies. I especially like the part where Veronica and Stoker or maybe just Veronica become "foxed." Stoker carries her over his back and Veronica says the view is wonderful. There is only one more book in the series, I think. So, I am looking forward to your next set of mysteries.

Sorry for not mentioning the title and your name which I remember very well: "A Perilous Undertaking" by Veronica Speedwell. Oh yes, Veronica does have the nerve of an aching tooth. That is so true.

Your mystery brought back happy memories. A few years ago I read a Historical Fiction novel by Susan Vreeland. It's the life story of this same artist whose name I find very hard to spell. Here is a link to Susan Vreeland's novel.https://www.fantasticfiction.com/v/su...
http://deannaraybourn.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?