Just minor thoughts about the Branigan Powers Mystery (Kregel)



Getting to know more about Malachi. He seems like a minor sleuth. He thinks more than he talks. I'm glad to have a Black sleuth in on a major case with a White reporter. This brings up Branigan. She really seems to go along without much help from the police. Of course, there is Detective Scovoy.  Have many thoughts. Will bring it down to the fact that I'm really liking this mystery. For once, I can't figure anything out. Who murdered Maylene and Janie Rose?  I do believe a young woman drove the hearse that fatal night. I'm thinking this because of Charlie's dream about Mrs. Santa driving the sleigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?