I Want To Call Her The Lady In Black

I am still thinking about "The Haunted Lighthouse" by J A Whiting. I don't want to call it a cozy. I would like to call it a Romantic Suspense or Mystery. The relationships are complicated. It's a reality based book.  I am still a bit melancholy. Therefore, this book cover entered my mind. What happened to this woman in black? Days ago I read the beginning of this one. It's very violent. So brutal I closed the book. Then, I came back again because of the title. What does it mean "It Should've been me?" What happened here? Since Reshonda Tate Billingsley and Victoria Christopher Murray are two authors I dearly love, I trust that this is another drama that will take me places that are, perhaps, uncomfortable but worth my while in examining.

I'm pondering whether to write the first words here. My mind says no, don't. All I know is that I'm visiting Atlanta. I'm beginning with a stabbing. Knives always arouse fear in me including the ones in a movie.fantasticfiction.com/b/reshonda-tate-billingsley/it-shouldve-been-me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph