What Is On The Flap Of Your Book?


 Is this possibly a meme?

Finally, I am in the Christmas mood. The credit goes to Anne Perry, the famous mystery author. I can't stop reading her Christmas series. Now I'm ready for my next one. It's titled "A Christmas Garland." The flap is very interesting and sad. First, the novella takes place in India. It's a courtroom drama. An innocent man is charged with a crime.  It is 1857, after The Siege of Cawnpore. When I picked this novella, I didn't realize it would tell about India's history.

"This time the mistress of mystery tells the story of a terrible crime that sets the stage for another: accusing an innocent man of murder."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?