Another Christmas mystery by Anne Perry

 
I suppose it's in the certificate of death where the cause of death is written. I've never thought these forms could seem important to any one but those closely involved with the deceased. Now while reading Anne Perry's "A Christmas Visitor," I find a cause of death listed as "taken by fairies!" I'm shocked! However, I shouldn't feel stunned. All societies have people who take their superstitions quite literally. I would like to know if there are any other original or peculiar causes of death listed in past records. anneperry.co.uk/books/christmas/54/

"They used to write that in as cause of death sometimes, you know ? Taken by fairies!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?