The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict

I've gotten behind in my reading. I should have finished this novel. It's delicious. Can't believe I'm calling a slightly scientific story 'delicious.' I've seen and read the names of different scientists like Isaac Newton. Like Albert Einstein's name, Isaac Newton's name scares me to death.

However, after reading a little bit of Isaac Newton's bio this morning. I have learned about another interesting but flawed scientist. Who knew these men did anything but play around with scientific tools like Bunsen Burners, microscopes or whatever each particular man might have needed for use. In this case, Isaac Newton discovered Gravity and Calculus. Amazing, what a mind! These scientists so enthusiastic about their projects didn't glean the importance of human relationships which brings me to another book I'm reading. It's non-fiction.  The title is "The Prayer God Loves To Answer" by Daniel Henderson. Guess the type of prayer. One word is of importance here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?