God Is Our Righteousness



Little did I realize that God would use Classical music to help my oldest son whether the storms of life and the happy days of life. He began loving this music at a very early age. With a giving heart he passed this love on to the family and many friends. I would like to take time out to say thank you to him. Not only to him but to God.

 God gives us so many gifts. I am unworthy of receiving any of them. So undeserving and sinful but made deserving by God's righteousness. Hallelujah! It resides in me. In Abiding In Christ by Andrew Murray, there are quite a few scriptures about God's peace. I didn't realize one of Jesus' names is the King of Peace. I have heard it said that the Gospel is the Good News. I didn't get it. This morning I felt joy in learning He became righteousness for me. Andrew Murray describes the gifts receive by abiding in Christ. He is the Vine. We are the branches (John 15:4).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?