Change (Memory)

My blog has become more than a blog. It has become a friend. It's like a diary. This doesn't mean there is anything deeply personal here. It just means I find relief in this place, on this page. I think of Anne Frank and her diary. It must have meant so much to her in those days of hard trouble. She was hidden away and people were disappearing and new ones were arriving. I also think of Rwanda and the personal writings written during that horrible period by people in their community.

My biggest problem is short term memory lately. Guess what? I can't remember the reason for starting this post. I had a good reason. I've sat quietly trying to make the thoughts come back. Nope, just empty space up there in my head. It was something about "change." Should I change the title  of my blog?

I did wake up thinking of the song "What A Friend We Have In Jesus."  There had to be a good reason. Hmmm. Oh, I wonder whether......blog.cul.columbia. edu

annefrankannefrank/diary-excerpts/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?