It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Hello!  Welcome to It’s Monday What Are You Reading?  The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It’s a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read list. :D  You never know where that next great read may come from!http://bookjourney.net


This meme does help me to stay organized. So, here I am again. I can write enough about Mercy's Rain. It's a great novel. It's by Cindy K. Sproles. The setting is Appalachia. I've had Quest For The Nail Prints by Don Furr for a while. It's really good too. Have read about three quarters. Have forgotten most of it. So, I'm starting from the beginning. Another book is A Glorious Dark by Swoboda.

Comments

Kathryn T said…
I so agree with you that this meme helps keep us organised. I often go back to mine in the week following to see what I decided to read next!
Unknown said…
This meme is a good idea! I find ones that I normally wouldn't ordinarily pick up :)

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
Kathy Martin said…
These are all new to me. I hope you are enjoying them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I also like how this meme helps keep me organized and on track. Even if I veer off the path, at least I had a good plan...LOL.

Thanks for sharing...Mercy's Rain looks good. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?