Teaser Tuesday

http://shouldbereading.blogspot.com
"The Observer had carried a rather graphic description of the incident, and a number of folks wanted to know the exact spot where June's body had come to rest. I had, of course, removed the Louis XIV chair that June had inadvertently dismantled, but the rest of the display remained the same--that is until I discovered that the items in the immediate vicinity sold like hotcakes. Thanks to a ghoulish public and my own lack of good taste, I spent the bulk of the day hauling merchandise over to the window display area. The rest of my day was spent at the cash register."


Comments

Yvonne said…
I started reading this series and enjoyed it. I should get back to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?