It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

 I finished one book last week. The title is The First Principle by Marissa Shrock (Kregel).
I spent the weekend reading Oven Baked Secrets by Tyora Moody. I'm also reading 30 Events That Shaped The Church by Alton Gansky (Baker). This book is very interesting. It's just not one I can read very quickly.
The last one is an adventure like The First Principle by Marissa Shrock. Its title is The Babylon Contingency by Clifford Longley(Lion Fiction).

Comments

Maree said…
The Babylon Contingency looks intriguing. Happy reading!
Unknown said…
I can see how the book about the Church is interesting but slow. I'd probably keep it on the coffee table and read a chapter or section a day. I'm really a fiction person, but I love history.
Tea said…
Hi Elizabeth and Maree,
Thanks for stopping by.
Anonymous said…
The Babylon Contingency looks interesting. I have a long plane journey soon, I will look that up to see if it will fit the bill!
Tea said…
I think it might fit a long trip. Enjoy your trip. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?