First Chapter, First Paragraph

"The biggest rebellions begin with the smallest steps, and I took my first small step one December morning during study hall. The quiet drumming of fingers on desktops filled the room as my classmates used keyboards projected from their government-issued multiphone devices to work. I tried to concentrate on writing an essay for my literature class, but the blinding glare reflecting from the sun on the snow outside made it difficult for me to see my screen. I didn't mind. The glare gave me the perfect excuse to let my thoughts wander to Ben Lagarde. Three weeks ago he'd broken up with me, and while I'm not the type to fall in love, I really cared for Ben until he ended our relationship."http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?