Am I Close to the Garden Wall or Am I Blowing in the Breeze?




It's always fun to read and look at other blogs. It's impossible not to get excited. The blogs really inspire me to try a different path.In other words, this might have worked once. Now it doesn't work. Then, there are times when friends publish books while keeping a blog. I wonder how. Then, think there is always time. It's a matter of me using my time well. I've read those wise words somewhere or heard  the words spoken by a relative or friend.

However, there are the quiet times. At the time I'm not looking at blogs. I choose a moment to think. Seldom, but sometimes I wonder where have I gone, what have I done, am I even alive? I can answer yes. I truly believe wherever I am is where God wants me. For me, I've always gotten lost somewhere near the bottom of the ladder. I'm that far behind, and I am still a little lost, confused and afraid.

At this time, I can praise others as they travel a mite quicker on life's journey. And that's alright. Someone has to clap. Someone has to give a smile. Someone has to offer an encouraging word. Being happy for others is a Godly walk too. It might not be the most coveted place.  However, it is a place to grow in a different way. Some flower vines cling to the garden wall in order to grow. Without that wall, they would fall down and become trampled. Some flowers like the sunflower can blow strongly in the breeze without a garden wall. Both a Morning Glory vine and a Sunflower are beautiful. God chose to give each flower a different place and way to grow successfully.

What do I need on my personal garden walk throughout life? "To Let Go And Let God." I need to feel definitely sure He sees me near the bottom of the garden ladder. He is not without gardening tools to help me grow: hoe, shovel, a bag of fertilizer and gardening gloves. Again, my job is to trust Him. Always believing that God knows the best time for me to sprint in growth, slow down or lie dormant. After all, I am His Beloved Child. Since He is my Father, I can fully believe He has never left me, not once. Even when I wore two different shoes to seventh or eighth grade, He was with me. I was so ashamed walking home from school that day. I had to get permission to leave school early. He walked me home. Coaxing me to turn one more corner, and I would be home. Yes, I did make it home. Changed shoes, and I might have ran back to school.

His Love is unconditional for those of us who think quick as a snap and for those of us who need the words repeated three or four times before we get it. In God's world, there is a place for all of us.

Thank you, Lord. It's a comfort to know that wherever I sit on the garden ladder You are with me. You have all the time in the world. You and your Angels will sit with me, encourage me and wait until I feel comfortable to try it again. Help me to be a good friend modeled from your behavior. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?