It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

I finished All Things Murder by Jeanne Quigley. It's a good mystery by a Debut author. Received from Amazon. I am reading a Self Help book titled Open Your Heart for Happy Relationships by Eve Picquette. We can never know enough about learning how to make relationships grow IMO. Received a review copy from the author. I'm also trying to finish up Slow Hand by Victoria Bane. It's Erotic romance. Would like to finish it tomorrow. It's from Source books.

Comments

JoAnn said…
Interesting books... I'd like to know more about All Things Murder. Have a great week!
Martha Eskuchen said…
All Things Murder looks like a nice cozy mystery. I'm glad to find you here so I could return your nice visits. Your profile webpage goes to another blog. Enjoy your week!
Tea said…
Thank you for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?