Friday 56

http://fredasvoice.com

 
"Some of the women spoke of lost husbands, others of friends and family. Some spoke of their parents and others of children half gone from this world, waiting in the north to finish their journey to the next. Each of the women spoke of their passed loved ones intimately, as if they had just seen the dead the other day. When they spoke of Sending, they spoke as if their pilgrimage was just another in a long line of favors they provided their loved one, conducted more from necessity than love."

Comments

Unknown said…
Now I'm wondering just what this book is about? I'll have to explore it.
Here is my 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/03/the-friday-56-39-the-abyss-above-us/
Katherine P said…
I was intrigued by the beginning and I'm still intrigued but the language seems a little convoluted. Hope you're enjoying it and thanks for sharing!
Breana M. said…
Definitely interesting! :D
fredamans said…
I'm intrigued...
Happy weekend Tea!
Anonymous said…
This sounds so interesting. I'm going to look it up on Goodreads right now.
Yvonne said…
Sounds interesting.
Tea said…
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Cheryl said…
This sounds like a cool book; like the others, I'm intrigued.

Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?